- Oetz: Acherkogelbahn, open until mid-October
- Sölden: Gaislachkoglbahn, open until late September
- Sölden: Schwarze Schneid Bahn, open until early October
Autumn in Ötztal
In autumn, Ötztal's nature wears its most
multi-faceted dress offering a play of colors.
The autumnal valley in all its colors is waiting for you - no matter if you are looking for mountains, time to relax, adrenalin kicks, family time or cycling fun.
Museums & Crafts
- Umhausen: Ötzi Village & Birds of Prey Park, open until late October
- Umhausen: Sheep wool center
- Längenfeld: Ötztal local heritage & outdoor museum, open until early October
- Längenfeld: Neurauter wood carving, open all year
- Obergurgl-Hochgurgl: Top Mountain Motorcycle Museum, open until late October
From the ski slope to the Spa
Rettenbach and Tiefenbach glaciers are among Austria's largest glacier-covered areas developed for winter sports enthusiasts. From October to May the glacier ski slopes are a class of their own. Treat yourself to a couple of relaxing hours at the AQUA DOME after an eventful day on the slopes.